Sunday, February 16, 2014

My 9th B-day

Sorry that I haven't written on my blog for so long but a lot has happened in the past couple months but anyway Happy 2014 from the Lundgrens.

In December, I turned 9 and it was fun! Again, I had a BMX party but this time I went to a giant, fun, and pretty nice track off the freeway. I rode my new BMX bike there. When we got there we set up (boring) then I got to test out the track (awesome).Then my friends started to come. I invited about 20 to 40 people and basically everyone came.  We started to ride ... BIG TIME!!  We did epic jumps at epic speeds but some unfortunate people did epic crashes. Ouch.  

Anyway, after riding and crashing, it was time for...PRESENTS yay. I got 6 Lego sets, clothes, Rainbow Loom bands, money and soda. 


I liked my party and i'm sure my friends did to. Well I guess I am older now so No calling me 8 year old under any circumstances. 

Bye for now,
Sam 
Here are some photos about the party


Starting...


Going...

Climbing...


 Crashing!



Who. Will. Win?






 Dad. ) :














Instead of getting trophies, everybody got trophy cupcakes!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great party. Your mom sure knows how to put on a party. The food looks so yummy. Glad you had so much fun with your friends and family. Nine years old~WOW. Love, Gamma

    ReplyDelete