Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thank You Teachers

Dear Mr. V and Mrs. Jung,
        You are GREAT teachers! I love having you guys teach me things in math, science, L.A., and writing. These are some things I like about having you guys.


#1.  I love the way you decorate the classroom with posters and our work.

#2 The way you two make our classes every day funny and enjoyable, but still, we learn things.

#3 Just the way you teach is cool. I like how organized and neat our lessons are.

#4 I like how it is a surprise whoever comes to school.


Me and the other 31 kids in room 605 love having you and appreciate your work.
Sincerely,
Room 605's 3rd Graders

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sam!

    Wow, what a thoughtful post!! Thank you for all the nice compliments! It brings me much satisfaction when I hear a student say he/she enjoys school!

    These are some things I like about you:

    1) You are extremely bright. You bring much knowledge and experience to the classroom. Your classmates enjoy what you have to say.

    2) You are very articulate. You are able to convey your thoughts clearly, orally and in writing.

    3) You are creative. I enjoy listening to your original ideas.

    4) You are thoughtful. You care about and look out for your classmates.

    Mrs. Jung

    ReplyDelete