Sunday, August 25, 2013

End of School Fun

I had lots of fun with my family and friends at the end of the school year.
I had a carnival on April 19th and me and my friend Jayden got face paint mustaches and took this picture.



                                                    I also went to my friend Cole's house.

Box Canyon park=One of the best playdates ever!

I entered this in a lego building contest but didn't win.
I was in the Wizard of Oz play.
This is me and my mom at CA Adventure.  I went to a Disneyland musical and I got a free pass at the end for any Disney park.  One day I was in school, we had just started and my mom pulled me out.  I went to the car, mom and dad were in there.  We started driving on the freeway and dad told me we were going to the dentist.  Mom showed me the ticket and said, "You're going to need this." and I said "Dad, I'm not going to the dentist."  

Tower of Terror:  we did it 2 times and I almost threw up.  It was scary because you go up, you stay there, and then you fall.


Me with Mickey Mouse.  He sent me a telegram!
This is me on California Screamin'...I was scared!  The first time I went on it, I closed my eyes on the giant loopdy-loop.  After going on it 3 times, I wasn't scared anymore and mom almost threw up.


Carsland is awesome!  We went on all three rides in it!  If you plan on going to CA Adventure, I recommend you going to Carsland first because it gets really crowded.

I bought these two things that I'm holding and wearing.  And we watched a really cool show at nighttime called World of Color.  My favorite part was when Jack Sparrow said, "Did everybody see that?  Because I will NOT be doing it again."



We wrapped the house with VCR tape and then had a picnic outside to look at it.  (It was pretty hard to take down!)

Last but not least, I was in a Munchkin Mediation play and I got to be Toto!
**My mom typed most of this but I am learning how to type so I'll be typing it myself soon!

2 comments:

  1. I love it that you are back to writing on your blog! This was fun to read and I loved the pictures. Hugs and love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam, thanks for sharing your end of school year adventures. My stomach went plop just looking at the picture of you on California Screamin. Sounds like you were very busy with plays and outings. Love and miss you, Gamma

    ReplyDelete