Thursday, June 7, 2012

I Love Reading


  You  know  I love writing I also  love reading.I would rather play video games but my mom says that my  brain  will turn into mush or mash potatoes.

I loved  reading since I was a baby.

just kidding!

When I was barely 3  I could read Where The Wild Things Are all by my self.




Maybe I just had it memorized?

My favorite books are:
Cam Jansen
Magic Tree House
Little House On The Prairie
And Farmer Boy.
Out of all the books on the list the one I like best is Farmer Boy.
Its about a boy named Almanzo Wilder a farmer boy.

This is me reading with my grandma.

1 comment:

  1. Sam, I remember when you learned the entire "Where the Wild Things Are" book. I loved watching you read it. So cute!! I'm so glad that you love to read and write...it will definitely keep your brain cells healthy and happy!!!! Video games are fun once in awhile, but I agree with your very wise mom about the "mush or mash potatoes." I love you and I love your blog!!! xo Grandma

    ReplyDelete