Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dylan & Lego Club

I have three best friends. All of us together is The Fantastic Four. The people in it are Jacob, me, Griffin, and Dylan. Me and Jacob in kindergarten were together and Griffin and Dylan were in kindergarten together. In first grade, we all joined and it made The Fantastic Four. Griffin came up with the name. The Fantastic Four usually plays together. Today we played hunting and Pirates of the Carribean. We're in Ms. Freeman's class. We did do this thing when we made like these little guys and we were going to have a battle and there was teams but then we stopped because Ms. Freeman said we were wasting a lot of paper.

The first one I'll introduce you to is Dylan. This is Dylan and I at Lego Club.  To the right is our base that we made together by ourselves in the first picture.  It's not done yet. 
BEFORE

AFTER
I like Dylan because he's smart, we play together a lot.  He likes Indiana Jones and Star Wars.  It was exciting when Dylan moved three-blocks-and-a-house away.  It takes me about 3 or so minutes to walk there.  I go to his house a lot and he comes to my house a lot.  We both live by the park so yeah, I go to his house, ask him if he wants to go to the park and then we go.  After I ask his mom first.

6 comments:

  1. great job! Sounds like Dylan is agreat friend! xo CA G'ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog!
    love, Aunt Kendra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sam .... COOL !!

      Your Lego crane is back in the box. I know that you can rebuild it. (:>

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Awesome blog Sam! I love it. Keep it up. And by the way I love Legos, Star Wars, and Indiana Jones as well.
    Your cousin from West Virginia,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam I like your blog. It was a good story and I like playing with you .
    Dylan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! My son Adam just got some star wars lego guys and he plays with them constantly. He says to tell you that R2D2 is his favorite and wants to know what your favorite is?

    ReplyDelete